The home sustainability meter
Our app for Android, iOS (iPhone & iPad) and website versions are now ready!
SPE is the sustainable building expert that determines and compares levels of home sustainability by using a simple questionnaire, from any country in the world.
The SPE sustainability report determines the details of the points that can be improved in the building in terms of sustainability, and offers a series of recommendations aimed at increasing its levels of sustainability.
I want to stay in my own home
Know the sustainability level of your home.
Discover which improvements you can make to increase sustainability .
Improve the sustainability level:
- Reduce the expenses in your home
- Increase your quality of life
- Minimise the environmental impact and contribute to the fight against climate change
I want to change home
Know the sustainability level of each the homes you visit.
Compare the sustainability of each of the homes.
Choose the most sustainable home and one that allows you to:
- Save money by reducing expenses (in the home, transportation, etc).
- Have a home with the best health and well-being features.
- Reduce the environmental impacts and contribute to the fight against climate change.
I buy and sell homes
Know the sustainability level of each the homes.
Compare the sustainability levels of each home against another.
Offer the most sustainable homes that have most added value:
- Offer homes with a higher economic value
- Offer homes with the best living conditions (aeration, light, accessibility, etc.)
- Offer homes that respect the environment
SPE’s commercial benefits
How it works
- Fill in the questionnaire on the features of the home(s).
- Know the sustainability level of the houses or in your home.
- Automatically compare them to find out which home is most sustainable.
- Obtain detailed information on which parts you can improve in each of the homes and discover how much you can save.